Green Coffee Bean Extracts: The Top Benefits
Looking to get a healthier you? You might just be looking at green coffee beans, which can help you in your weight loss journey.
Green coffee beans, the unroasted seeds of the plant Coffea Arabica, are healthier than you think. While coffee beans normally lose their antioxidant properties when they are roasted, green coffee beans do not.
In fact, they retain a lot more of their properties than you’d think – a reason perhaps they are an ingredient in many of the weight loss products that you see today.
Marketed and sold by various dietary supplement brands worldwide, both as green coffee beans and green coffee extracts, we will be taking a look at why they are the healthier option below.
Benefits of Green Coffee Beans
Green coffee beans offer a whole host of benefits – and it’s something that you would want to take in instead of the regular coffee. It tastes as good (if not better) and has some great benefits that your regular dose of coffee misses out on.
Here is a look at how you can benefit from green coffee beans.
- Suppresses your appetite so that you don’t end up eating more.
- Helps in detoxifying your body, by cleansing the liver from bad cholesterol and unnecessary fats.
- Helps in increasing the energy level of the body, thanks to the high amount of caffeine – which can work wonders if taken in moderate quantities.
- Helps you burn extra fat, thanks to the extra kelp – a seaweed loaded with essential vitamins and minerals
- Calms down your brain and body a bit giving you a feeling of relaxation.
- Helps you deal with fatigue, digestion problems, weight gain, memory issues, low energy levels, and more.
- Studies have shown that green coffee can prevent ‘Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL)’ or ‘bad cholesterol’, which can lead to cardiovascular diseases including cardiac arrests.
- Helps you improve your metabolism rate, and in turn, improving your immune system. These green coffee beans have potent free-radical busters, which are known to eliminate different toxic elements from the body successfully.
- Helps improve your body’s ability to absorb nutrients, making your body get more nutrition from less food.
The Other Benefits – Perfect For Your Skin and Hair
It’s not just a healthy body that we are looking at here, but healthy skin and hair too. Rich in fatty acids and esters, green coffee beans helps prevent sagging and discolouration of the skin.
And if you take green coffee bean extracts, it can act as a remedy to your baldness problem too – being known to increase the thickness of the hair strands significantly.
For a 2000 calorie diet, coffee beans just have 20 calories and 0 fat, making it an ideal choice if you are aiming for weight loss.
Should You Take It?
If you are looking to lose weight and control your belly fat naturally, you should give green coffee a try.
If your stress levels, cholesterol levels, blood pressure are high or you are regularly experiencing a problem due to high stress, green coffee will surely work for you.
It has a marvellous detoxifying property and purifies your system immensely.
Should You Be Worried About Any Side Effects?
Green coffee beans pose no serious side effects. The only major thing you need to worry about is the caffeine. A lot of green coffee could result in mild problems including feelings of nausea, insomnia or in some cases, an upset stomach.
If you continue taking green coffee beans in high quantity, you may experience increased anxiety and headaches, as well as the symptom of ‘ringing ears’.
Don’t worry though, just reduce the intake and you will be fine in just a few days.
Green coffee has been in use for weight loss in many Asian countries, especially since a long time.
Also, green coffee extracts are low in fats and cholesterols and sugars than regular coffee or tea, so in a way, they do help you in controlling your weight gain.
If you experience a lot of trouble due to high stress, some amount of green coffee extracts will surely help you a lot. Green coffee is a proven system purifier and immensely detoxifies your body, so even if you are not targeting weight loss, you can take it for its different benefits.
A natural product and lighter than milk coffee, it also keeps your body and mind light and refreshed